20091115

NIGHTWATCH.




YES, I CAN
YES, I CAN
YES, I CAN


The energy can be led, and I will lead it. I'll be at the front of it. I will go first.

I will try to write some about intuition, but the rest you will write yourself.

To intuit is to understand and WORK OUT by instinct. I know my instinct, and am thus able to use my intuition to WORK OUT what should not influence me or any of the people. My instinct is to protect, ward off, and invite. I invite only good things : Luck. Love. Life. Clarity. Health and Healing. I do this through Work and with Focus.

Both, together.

All other illness is NOT WELCOME.
That is All.

Hide the ___ cub.

These are the Keys. Here it is. It is Willpower.
But the beam is so narrow, it takes something straight, steady, and in-balance. It takes a master. Here, Precision - with this, find the Right Way to pass the trench. These are traps set for the unwitting to fall. Let Yours not be unwitting, and TRY.

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.
Run past the fear of it all -
And keep running.


11 and 8


No comments: