20091130

DOCTOR'S NOTE.



A CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE ANIMUS AND THE ANIMA:


"I trust you to keep things in order. Can you do that for me?"
"Oh yes, of course! I absolutely love being trusted!"
"I've noticed ... "
"Of course you've noticed."
"... Yeah, it took me a while to realize it, but you're starting to seem like a pretty ambitious young ... thing ..."
"Um, well, thank you? Go figure, huh? A lot of people seem to kind of overlook tradition, but I'd say my traditions reflect my ambition pretty accurately. I mean, I stick to them."
"Oh yeah. Traditions are important ... Very important."
"Absolutely. If you've got traditions, you've always got something you can rely on!"
"I see it as a responsibility. And I usually take on that responsibility myself ..."
"Well, why wouldn't you? That way you can always be sure to at least have your share."
"... Exactly."
"Exactly."

No comments: