20091128

MADE OF STAR STUFF.







Armadillo, armored round in the curled-up light space by the wayside, and laid out severely to lock out the dark subtlety of whatever Time is called by You. Night Eyes see the way You use your used-to's as backdrops and settings for the year's next next-to-perfect tragicomedy. In two acts, three acts, four blood-curtling acts.

Patience asks, "Could we please avoid another?"

And the response, until now, has been, "No - just one more. Because I enjoyed the last so dearly. That Act was so dear to me. Please, sir ..."

Day, day, day, day. All that waking.

You must be tired from that.

So, some time, I decided that the moon is rising. One tiny second at a time, minute by minute by minute, above, to pull. And to remain dark in the soft, cold release of the night, I am resolved to lend my spare portions of sun to the fools who get lost out there.




I THINK I'VE REALLY GOTTEN TO LIKE FEELING
STRANGE & ALONE. I EAT MY GAS STATION TURKEY
& CHEESE SANDWICH ALONE IN MY CAR, IN THE DARK,
IN THE BACK PARKING LOT OF MY APARTMENT COMPLEX.
I FEEL MY STOMACH GROWL. EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY
FINE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. I SIT & THINK OF ALL
THE BOOKS AND STILLNESS I SEE IN MY IMMEDIATE
FUTURE, & I KIND OF HAVE TO LAUGH.




We will kill your glamour. We will carve it from your living body, eat it bloody, still throbbing, and shit it back into Earth. We will defame you. Rip it from you. Free you. Trust us - our dark, spirit hands / our loving palms. We're sturdy. We can hold you. We can hold everyone.


We are not lazy voyeurs. We are here to live as you live. Know us as you know any neighbor. We need your assistance / We will assist you. We are a new idea - an alliance. We are volunteers. We want to know your passions and your desires. We hope you will call upon us and trust us - accept us. We, too, try for freedom.

No comments: