20090916

THE BEST ADVICE I HAVE TO GIVE.


KNOW what you've DECIDED you're DOING,
leave the rest to be resolved.

It's more about balance. When something doesn't feel quite right, focus on making it feel right again, rather than simply yielding to that sense of anxiety. Anxiety can cripple entire nations. So, be your own nation. Set an example. Represent yourself, and do so honestly, in ways you know will inspire you to feel calm and happy. But know that this kind of honesty often takes time to learn, so be gentle with yourself. You're learning. Don't act. Understand, and let it be you. But, most importantly, never sell the things that are important to you, and always be prepared to work hard to keep those things, even if it means you have to spend the rest of your life working.

Fortunately, I think it's the small imbalances that pose the most significant threat to the mind and body. It's funny. It's suddenly so easy to find myself every place I go, and I know it's because I've found what I've been looking for. My path. I feel thankful and eager. I'll never step anyplace else again. Thank Thunderbird for that.

No comments: