20090715

LET'S CHANGE GEARS.

I made like Harry Potter and ... well, the rest is nobody's business. Just me and the unsung hero-gods of pop music, petty theft, and storm drains. Because magic is real. Because souls really do sing. Because plans are for dead men. Because nothing is what it seems to be. Because there's so much more. Because there's no such thing as "right", "wrong", and "I don't know". Because the dreams you had as a little kid were so pure and honest. Because humans together are tiny insect swarms. Stinging, stinging, stinging. Because the dreams I have now are prophetic and reoccurring. All that dark hair. Because I don't belong here or anywhere, because I just don't belong. Thank God for that. Because Eagle dragged me in a vision. The Pyramid of the Sun. Forgive and forget. This serious fun. True crime. Romantic comedy. Biblical verse. Birth of Venus. Dead man walking. Beat it.

I DEDICATE ALL OF IT
TO THE LEGACY OF MICHAEL JACKSON.




POP GOD, LOVE MASTER, NEW WORLD ENERGY.

No comments: